Sunday, December 30, 2012

1972 : Our Fave Nuggets





Some of our fave songs from 1972 are the ones we didn't really know until we immersed ourselves in that year.

The Raspberries : Come Around and See Me



Arthur Lee : Everybody's Gotta Live
The Shocking Blue : Hot Sand (live)
Humble Pie : You're So Good ( To Me)



Gary Glitter :  I Didn't Know I Loved You
Colin Blunstone : I Don't Believe in Miracles
Stackridge: Syracuse the Elephant



Jo Jo Gunne: Run Run Run
Grin: Lost a Number
Labi Siffre : It Must Be Love



Little Richard : If You Pick Her Too Hard
Smyle :It's Gonna Be Allright
Family: My Friend The Sun



Novos Baianos : Besta e Tu
Bobby Charles : Small Town Talk
Ernie Hines: Our Generation



Pretty Things : Peter
Manfred Mann's Earth Band : Part Time Man
American Spring: Thinkin' Bout You Baby




Jorge Ben : Taj Mahal
Otis Clay : Trying to Live My Life Without You
Bonnie Raitt : You Told Me Baby




Not sure what I'll do in 2013. Let's make it a Happy New Year though!

No comments:

Post a Comment