From August of 1974 comes the Isley Brothers's follow-up to their breakthrough smash, 3 + 3. Live It Up is full of the kind of sweaty funk --and Ernie Isley synthesized guitar solos --that make it a great soundtrack to your Summer even 40 years later.
1. Isley Brothers, Live It Up 20.
2. Blue Magic, The Magic of the Blue 15.
3. Barry White, Can't Get Enough 10.
4. Ohio Players, Skin Tight 10.
5. Donald Byrd, Street Lady 10.
6. Stevie Wonder, Fulfillingness' First Finale 10.
7. Betty Davis, They Say I'm Different 5.
8. Dom Um Ramao 10.
9. Bennie Maupin, The Jewel in the Lotus 5.
10. John Lee Hooker, Free Beer and Chicken 5.
Post a Comment